30 Days of Shipping
Day 17: A pairing you never thought would work, but did: Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley.
Don’t get me wrong, I like this couple. The problem is in the first books, I’ve always thought Harry would end up alone (or even dead). As for Ginny, I’ve thought all she ever felt was a girl crush on him. Off course, late the books have proved me wrong!
tagged as: Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Harry Ginny, HG, Potter, Ginny, 30 Days of Shipping,
- greenflowersonawall likes this
- fisheseattrees reblogged this from raficha
- karol-black likes this
- beseh likes this
- mione-geek likes this
- tisayquen likes this
- ootnaboot likes this
- rogvortex58 reblogged this from raficha
- rogvortex58 likes this
- city-melusine likes this
- harry-ginny-dolls reblogged this from raficha
- harry-ginny-dolls likes this
- partylikebarack likes this
- mrs-red-fox said: The more I read, the more I find that I’m very much of a minority that had always wanted for them to be together. Harry ending up alone would never happen, though.
- the-only-real-thing likes this
- raficha posted this